This page provides links to the forms used in the curriculum development process. The forms are in MS Word format (except for certain ADHE documents in PDF format) and are in most instances protected for form filling. Word forms may be downloaded, filled in, saved, and used in curriculum processes.
To save to your local computer, right-click on the link to a form and choose “Save Target As . . .” (Internet Explorer) or “Save Link As . . .” (Firefox or Chrome).
Note for users of Word for Windows. When you are ready to use the form: If Word opens your form in the Reading view, switch to the Edit Document view to fill in the form.
Use the tabs to find the forms you need.
Note: Curriculum forms have undergone another light but comprehensive update (March 2016). Please use the new forms for any curriculum items initiated after March 1, 2016. As further corrections and updates are introduced, the date of the update will be indicated.
Compatible with Word for Mac and Word for Windows: In order to provide for use in both Word for Mac and Word for Windows, the UCA curriculum forms have been reworked using cross-platform compatible content controls. Filenames of the reworked forms include the infix <-cpc> (for cross-platform compatible). Tests of the forms have all been carried out in the latest version of Word for Mac and in Word 2013 for Windows. If you haven’t yet, you may want to ask IT for an upgrade.
- Curriculum Form U1, New Undergraduate Course Proposal (2016-12-08)
- Curriculum Form U2-A, Undergraduate Curriculum Change: Action Item (2016-07-08)
- Curriculum Form U2-I, Undergraduate Curriculum Change: Information Item (2016-07-08)
- Curriculum Form U2-O, Undergraduate Program/Course Conversion to Online or Hybrid Delivery (2016-07-08)
- Curriculum Form U3, New Undergraduate Program Transmittal Form (2016-07-08)
- Curriculum Form U3-D, Undergraduate Program Deletion Form (2016-07-08)
- Curriculum Form G1, New Graduate Course Proposal (2016-12-08)
- Curriculum Form G2-A, Graduate Curriculum Change: Action Item (2016-03-01)
- Curriculum Form G2-I, Graduate Curriculum Change: Information Item (2016-03-01)
- Curriculum Form G2-O, Graduate Course/Program Conversion to Online or Hybrid Delivery (2016-03-01)
- Curriculum Form G3, New Graduate Program Transmittal Form (2016-03-01)
- Curriculum Form G3-D, Graduate Program Deletion Form (2016-07-08)
Curriculum Form Attachments
- Curriculum Attachment A, Proposal to Add a Course to the UCA Core (2016-03-01)
- Curriculum Attachment B, Proposal to Add a First-Year Seminar to the UCA Core (2016-03-01)
- Curriculum Attachment C, Impact of Curriculum Change on Student Financial Aid (2016-03-01)
Program Assessment Forms
See links to forms and instructions on this page: http://uca.edu/assessment/academic-assessment/.
Note: ADHE forms – with some customization for UCA use – are linked from the following list as a service for UCA proposers. ADHE periodically updates these forms, and the Office of the Provost will do its best to ensure that the forms linked here are current. The ADHE guidelines related to proposals are available linked from the ADHE Program Proposal and Review web page. Most of the forms linked below were reviewed and, where necessary, updated on 2016-01-06.
Letters of Intent
Letters of Notification
LON-2: Establishment of Administrative Unit (Center, Division, or Institute not offering primary faculty appointments, or certificate or degree programs)
LON-4: Establishment of New Administrative Unit (Instruction, Research, or Service Institute/Center fully supported by non-state funds)
LON-5: Deletion (Certificate, Degree, Option, Organizational Unit)
LON-8: Undergraduate Certificate Program (6–21 semester credit hours)
LON-9: Undergraduate Certificate Program (21–45 semester credit hours, 75% of coursework from an existing associate or bachelor’s degree program)
LON-10: Graduate Certificate Program (GC or PMC, 12–21 semester credit hours)
LON-11: Reconfiguration of Existing Degree Programs (Consolidation or Separation of Degrees)
Educator Preparation Programs
ADE – Protocol for Approving Educator Prep Programs (Updated 2015-08-05)
ADHE supporting documents for proposals (use as required by P-1 or other forms):
- ADHE Guidelines for Preparing New Program/Unit Budgets
- ADHE Memorandum of Understanding Form