Collection of Information
UCA may collect the following information:
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address and name of the Internet domain you used to access the UCA website;
- The IP address and URL of a referring website;
- The date and time you accessed the UCA website;
- The pages you visited, including the information requested through your browser, the response from your browser, the size of the page you received in response to the request, and the marketing email or web page that referred you to the page you visited; and
- The web browser and operating system used to access the UCA website.
Collection of Personal Data
While using the UCA website, you may be asked to provide us with certain personally identifiable information or documents containing certain personally identifiable information (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Use of Information
UCA will only use your personal data on a lawful basis to fulfill a legitimate interest of UCA. UCA may use information collected from your visit to this website to:
- Provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our website;
- Monitor the usage of our website;
- Detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- Provide customer care and support;
- Invite and/or register you (upon request) to events;
- Exercise UCA’s legal rights, defend against legal claims or respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes.
Disclosure or Sharing of Information
UCA may use third-party service providers to facilitate this website or the communications that UCA provides. Those third parties may have access to the information UCA collects to fulfill their obligations.
UCA uses Google Analytics to measure user interactions. You can locate the Google Privacy Policies at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/7318509?hl=en.
UCA may provide links on this website to other non-UCA websites. UCA may also partner with third parties to place UCA-related ads on non-UCA websites.
The security of your data is important to us. UCA will take all reasonable steps to maintain the security and protection of your personal data.
Children or Minors
UCA does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13.
Some university websites may present university-sponsored information or activities specifically designed for children. However, any such websites are intended to be used only by adults to voluntarily share information online so that a child under the age of 13 can participate in these activities (e.g., camps and enrichment programs) or so that the child can receive information from the university. When a parent or legal guardian voluntarily signs up his or her child for one of these programs, the parent may be asked to provide:
- the child’s name
- mailing address
- phone number
- date of birth
- school and grade level
- email address
- parent or legal guardian’s name and email address
This information will not be disclosed to a third party unless disclosure is integral to the site or service and will not be used for other purposes. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact us at email@example.com.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
UCA may periodically update this Privacy Statement. The revised statement will be posted at http://uca.edu/privacy.
Last updated on