Masks are required as the campus is at red status.

Applying to Graduate School

Graduate School Application Process

    1. Create an online account  using a valid email address.
      (If you are currently a UCA student, this account is different from your MyUCA account)
    2. Select the Graduate School Application option
    3. Complete the application 
    4. Pay the $45 non-refundable application fee.
    5. After paying the application fee, upload all the required documents (if applicable) on the applicant status page.
    6. Send official transcripts to the Graduate School (

Begin My Application
*Chrome is the recommended browser for your application.

International Students 
      • The application for the Center for Global Learning & Engagement has been integrated into our current graduate application. To apply,  create an online account, complete the application and pay the $50 Center for Global Learning & Engagement application fee. To see the requirements and deadline for international students, please visit their website. 
 CAS Application Programs

Students applying for the Athletic Training (MS), Communication Science and Disorders (MS), Occupational Therapy (OTD), and Physical Therapy (DPT) programs  should apply to the UCA Graduate School AFTER they have:

      1. Applied through the CAS system,
      2. Been accepted into the program at UCA
      3. Been instructed to apply to Graduate School by the department at UCA.

Do we have application fee waivers?

Yes, we offer application fee waivers for applicants who are veterans or dependents of veterans. To be eligible for the veteran application fee waiver,  you must submit a DD-214 with the application. This document is proof of active duty status, retirement, separation, or discharge from active duty in the Armed Forces of the United States. This will be identified in the lower section of the DD-214 Member 4-copy. It will say (Honorable). If it states something other than honorable, you are not eligible for a waiver. If a service member is still currently on Active Duty they must submit a letter from their Commanding Officer stating the status of duty.

Where do I send my college transcripts?

Graduate School
201 Donaghey Ave
Torreyson West, Suite 328
Conway, AR 72035
Submit transcripts electronically to:
(Current or former UCA student do not need to send their UCA transcripts to the Graduate School)

Is there a deadline for my application?

It is recommended that you submit your  Graduate School application at least one month prior to the semester you wish to start. Three months prior to your starting semester is preferable. Although every effort will be made to accommodate late applicants, there is no guarantee that a late applicant will be accepted and/or able to enroll in desired classes.

Some programs have firm application deadlines that may be up to one year prior to starting the program, so check the graduate bulletin for program deadlines.

What are the minimum requirements for regular admission into Graduate Studies?

      • A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution
      • Minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 2.70 on a scale of 4.00 OR at least a 3.00 in the last 60 hours of undergraduate study
      • Minimum 3.00 GPA on any graduate course work taken at another accredited institution
      • Program specific admission requirements – These vary by program and include items such as test scores, interviews, etc.  IF the program requires scores for the Graduate Record Exam (GRE), the scores must be less than five years old. UCA’s GRE institution code is 6012. See the UCA Graduate Bulletin for program specific admission requirements.

 Immunization Records – Students who plan to attend UCA must provide proof of immunizationsIn order to register for classes, these immunizations must be in compliance with Arkansas Department of Health Rules and Regulations. The only exception to this policy is for a student who will enter a 100% online program AND will not visit campus at any time during his/her program. Without an approved immunization record, the student cannot make library visits, attend sports events, make in-person advising visits, use the HPER facility, attend graduation ceremonies, or participate in any other on-campus events and activities. An applicant must provide an official copy of his/her immunization record or proper exemption to Student Health.

What is a concurrent student?

      • A concurrent student is an undergraduate senior who is (1) in his/her last semester prior to the baccalaureate degree and (2) is otherwise fully qualified for graduate level study. Concurrent enrollment is not available for education, nursing, occupational therapy, or computer science students.
      • A concurrent student must complete the online UCA Graduate Application, any program specific application, AND UCA’s Concurrent Student Application Form. Graduate credit will be received only if the student completes the requirements for the bachelor’s degree during the same term in which the graduate courses are taken.

Can I enroll in a graduate class without being accepted into a program ?

A non-degree seeking student is one who is accepted into the UCA Graduate School and are allow to complete up to 9 credit hours without admission to a specific graduate program. The credits may be taken simultaneously or in sequence. This classification is reserved for students who are undecided about their major field of emphasis, who choose to take work for upgrading their professional skills, or who wish to enroll in work for transferring to another graduate school. Any work taken by a non-degree seeking student may subsequently be applied to fulfilling degree requirements if the student applies to and is accepted into a degree program. Note: You will want to check with the department in which your desired course(s) are housed, as some departments limit enrollment to students admitted to their degree program(s).

Have questions? Contact us at