** Digital signatures are REQUIRED for all the forms below. Please, do not submit scanned copies or pictures.  Download the form and complete the digital signature.  All forms that require the signature of a faculty member will be accepted via email from the faculty member or program coordinator only. We will not accept these forms from students. **
Program of Study – Degree Works 

Graduate School Degree Works Management Form   – To make course substitutions, designate electives or cognate courses, change concentrations, AND/OR change to a more recent bulletin year
Transfer Credit Approval FormTo transfer in credit hours from another university towards completion of a degree
Prior UCA Coursework Approval Form – To apply prior courses taken at UCA to a second program of study
Time Extension Request Form – contact the Graduate School

Graduate Assistants

GA Recommendation WITHOUT Tuition Scholarship FormTo recommend a student for a graduate assistantship with no tuition scholarship
GA Recommendation Form with tuition scholarship – To recommend a student for a graduate assistantship which includes a tuition scholarship
Graduate Assistant Evaluation Form – Sample evaluation form for use by hiring departments

Graduate Faculty

Graduate Faculty Application FormApplication for initial or continuing graduate faculty status


Exit Requirements Memo  – Use this form for recording the completion/in-completion of thesis/dissertation defense, comprehensive exams, portfolio requirements, exit requirements, etc.

Thesis & Dissertation

Notice of Intent to Complete a Thesis Form  Only necessary if a thesis is optional for the degree
Thesis or Dissertation Committee Form
Thesis and Dissertation Approval Routing Form (no longer required)
Thesis and Dissertation Approval Statement
Thesis and Dissertation Permission


* Submit digital copies of these forms

If you will still be enrolled in classes for the current semester but wish to drop some of your classes, go to the Registrar’s Office to complete obtain a Schedule Change form.

Graduate School Withdrawal Form

Check SEMESTER if you wish to drop ALL of the current semester’s courses but will be returning in subsequent semesters.

Check PERMANENT  If you wish to drop ALL of your in-progress semester courses, as well as future semesters, AND are notifying the Graduate School that you are permanently withdrawing from your graduate program.  Do NOT USE THIS FORM if the semester has not yet started; contact the Graduate School.

Undergraduate/Graduate Concurrent Application

Concurrent Student Application FormUCA seniors in their last semester prior to receiving their baccalaureate degree may, under certain circumstances, apply for concurrent enrollment.