Current Student Quick Links

 Password Reset

Students can reset their password online if they can remember the security answers or contact the UCA IT Helpdesk at 501-450-3107

Class Registration

View the Schedule of Classes
Registration Website  If there are any issues with the registration website, contact the Registrar’s Office at or (501) 450-5200.

Remove Registration Holds
Advance Registration HoldAssigned Program Advisor
(check Degree Works for
your assigned advisor)
Search for the advisor's phone numberSearch for the advisor's email address
Graduate School Graduate School(501)
Graduate School ProbationGraduate School(501)
Invalid Mailing AddressRegistrar's Office(501)
SH Measles/Rubella PRFStudent Health(501) 450-3136
Student Acct-Bal under $200Student Accounts(501)
Student Accts Outstanding AmtStudent Accounts(501)
Registration Videos 📺
Pay for Tuition

All tuition payments are processed by Student Accounts. Students can access their amount due and make online payments by  using CASHnet.  Please, visit their website for more details.

Degree Works

DegreeWorks is an online program that allows students to view your progress to your degree. Use your UCA login to view your degree audit. 

Where is my program’s building?

View Our Campus Map

Student ID

UCA Student Center, Room 104

Parking Permits

Parking permits are covered in the cost of tuition and fees, so they are no additional cost to a student. A parking permit can be obtained by the University Police Department at the start of each new academic year. The Department’s Parking and Traffic Services Office is open for payment of traffic fines and purchase/distribution of parking permits between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.

Thesis and Dissertation Steps

The student should select the topic of their thesis/dissertation and find a faculty advisor who will work with them during the course of their thesis/dissertation. 

For a thesis committee, the student should choose the main advisor, as well as two other professors who will review and suggest revisions. The thesis committee should have a total of three members. For a dissertation committee, the student should choose the main advisor, as well as four other professors who will review and suggest revisions. The dissertation committee should have a total of five members. When the student has selected the members of their committee, the student needs to submit a Thesis or Dissertation Committee Selection Form to the Graduate Office (Torreyson West 328). Details about the thesis and dissertation process can be found on our Thesis and Dissertation webpage.

 Also, see the Visual of Thesis-Dissertation Steps.

Graduation Deadlines

Check the Graduate School’s Graduation webpage


Submit a completed Graduate School Withdrawal Form. Check SEMESTER if you wish to drop all of the current semester’s courses but you will be returning. Check PERMANENT,  if you wish to drop ALL of your in-progress semester courses, as well as future semesters, AND are notifying the Graduate School that you are permanently withdrawing from your graduate program. Do NOT USE THIS FORM if the semester has not yet started; contact the Graduate School at


University of Central Arkansas Graduate School
201 Donaghey Ave, Torreyson West, Suite 328
Conway, AR 72034
(501) 450-3124 | Phone Hours 9-10:30 AM & 1:30-3 PM (CST)