This page provides links to the forms used in the curriculum development process. The forms are in MS Word format (except for certain ADHE documents in PDF format) and are in most instances protected for form filling.
Word forms may be downloaded, filled in, saved, and used in curriculum processes. To save to your local computer, right-click on the link to a form and choose “Save Target As . . .” (Internet Explorer) or “Save Link As . . .” (Firefox or Chrome).
Use the tabs to find the forms you need.
Note: Curriculum forms have been comprehensively updated (September 2015). Please use the new forms for any curriculum items initiated after September 11, 2015.
Undergraduate Curriculum Forms
- Curriculum Form U1, New Undergraduate Course Proposal
- Curriculum Form U2-A, Undergraduate Curriculum Change: Action Item
- Curricum Form U2-I, Undergraduate Curriculum Change: Information Item
- Curriculum Form U2-O, Undergraduate Program or Course Conversion to Online or Hybrid Delivery
- Curriculum Form U3, New Undergraduate Program Transmittal Form
Graduate Curriculum Forms
- Curriculum Form G1, New Graduate Course Proposal
- Curriculum Form G2-A, Graduate Curriculum Change: Action Item
- Curriculum Form G2-I, Graduate Curriculum Change: Information Item
- Curriculum Form G2-O, Graduate Course or Program Conversion to Online or Hybrid Delivery
- Curriculum Form G3, New Graduate Program Transmittal Form
Curriculum Form Attachments
- Curriculum Attachment A, Proposal to Add a Course to the UCA Core (updated 08/2015)
- Curriculum Attachment B, Proposal to Add a First-Year Seminar to the UCA Core
- Curriculum Attachment C, Impact of Curriculum Change on Student Financial Aid
Program Assessment Forms (link to uca.edu/assessment)
Note: ADHE forms – with some customization for UCA use – are linked from the following list as a service for UCA proposers. ADHE periodically updates these forms, and the Office of the Provost will do its best to ensure that the forms linked here are current. The ADHE guidelines related to proposals are available linked from the ADHE Program Proposal and Review web page.
Letters of Intent (updated 2014-02-05)
Letters of Notification (updated 2014-02-05)
LON-2: Establishment of Administrative Unit (Center, Division, or Institute not offering primary faculty appointments, or certificate or degree programs)
LON-4: Establishment of New Administrative Unit (Instruction, Research, or Service Institute/Center fully supported by non-state funds)
LON-5: Deletion (Certificate, Degree, Option, Organizational Unit)
LON-8: Undergraduate Certificate Program (7–18 semester credit hours)
LON-9: Undergraduate Certificate Program (24–42 semester credit hours, 75% of coursework from an existing associate or bachelor’s degree program)
LON-10: Graduate Certificate Program (GC or PMC, 12–21 semester credit hours)
LON-11: Reconfiguration of Existing Degree Programs (Consolidation or Separation of Degrees)
Proposals (updated 2014-02-05)
ADHE supporting documents for proposals (use as required by P-1 or other forms):
- ADHE Guidelines for Preparing New Program/Unit Budgets
- ADHE Memorandum of Understanding Form