UCA’s International Engagement is glad you have chosen to pursue higher education in the United States. While you are a visitor in the U.S. be sure you understand and maintain your student immigration status. As F-1 and J-1 students and scholars there are many benefits and restrictions. The staff of International Engagement are willing to help you understand your rights and limitations. Ultimately, it is up to you to successfully and legally complete your studies in the United States.

Keep Learning

F-1 Students

J-1 Students

Maintaining Student Immigration Status

Dropping Below Full-Time

Request for I-20 Extension

Employment Options for International Students

Report to International Engagement

Traveling Outside the United States

Absence from the United States