Masks are required as the campus is at red status.

Intensive English Program/Undergraduate Admission

Application Deadlines can be found here.

Intensive English Program (IEP) with admission to Undergraduate Study application is for applicants who plan to enroll as a degree-seeking student at UCA after completing the IEP.

1. Application for International Admission. Submit online application.


2. Non-Refundable $50.00 Application Fee.

  • You will be able to pay the $50 application fee after you start your application.

Courier Fee: After you have been admitted your admission packet will be shipped using eShip Global.  Instructions will be sent to you.

3. Copy of the biographical page of your passport.

To ensure accuracy of your immigration documentation, a copy of the biographical page of your passport is required for admission.


4. Financial Documentation

U.S. Immigration Law requires that all F-1 and J-1 students demonstrate sufficient funds available for their educational expenses prior to immigration document issuance (Forms I-20 or DS-2019). International students who reside on campus are eligible for the out-of-state tuition waiver. The following documents are required for issuance of immigration documents:

  • Bank Statement or other form of financial documentation that demonstrates the ability to fund educational expenses for 2 semesters of study. The document must be from within the last six months with an ending balance as it appears here.
  • Financial Support Statement completed by student and if appropriate signed by the individual providing financial support for educational expenses.

5. Academic Records

  • Intensive English Program (IEP) with Admission to Undergraduate Study are applicants who plan to enroll as a degree-seeking student at UCA after completing the IEP, are required to submit all academic records as required below for freshman, transfer or post-baccalaureate applicants.
  • Freshman Applicantswho have not attended a college or university must submit the following:
    • Transcripts/mark sheets from secondary school with a minimum GPA of 2.50 on a 4.0 scale
    • Copy of the diploma or leaving certificate or GED (General Education Diploma) translated into English.
    • Students from Nigeria and Ghana must email a copy of a valid scratch card. Admission counselors will use the credentials on the scratch card to access the official WAEC results. Student submitted results will NOT be accepted. Applicants from Ghana refer to the WAEC Ghana website for instructions.
  • Transfer/Post-Baccalaureate Applicants; students who have attended college or university must submit the following:
    • Official transcripts/mark sheets from each college or university attended (translated into English). 
    • All non-U.S. transcripts must be accompanied by a credential evaluation from IEE, Span Tran, WES or another AACRAO approved accredited evaluation company.  Third party evaluations must include the transcript.
Note to Intensive English Program (IEP) Applicants

Students who intend to enroll in the Intensive English Program (IEP) are not required to submit evidence of English Language Proficiency.

Note to All Applicants

If you are transferring your SEVIS record to UCA from a different institution, or if you are currently in the United States, you must submit a copy of your current visa, I-94 card and entry document (I-20 or DS-2019).

UCA does not tolerate forged documentation; applications submitted with such documentation will be denied.

Incomplete applications and supporting documents are not retained past the semester of application. If you wish to continue your application to a later semester, you must notify International Admissions prior to the start of that semester. If you do not inform us of your intent to continue your application to a later semester, you must to reapply and resubmit your application documents.

All documents, other than official university transcripts, may be submitted via email to your admissions counselor. Hard-copy documents, checks, money orders and transcripts should be mailed to: University of Central Arkansas, Attn: International Admissions, McCastlain Hall, Suite 109, 201 S. Donaghey Dr., Conway, AR  72035..

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact