Intensive English Program (IEP) Only Admission

Application Deadlines   Cost of Attendance

1. Application for International Admission:

Submit an online application by clicking here.

2. Non-Refundable $50.00 Application Fee.

You will be able to pay the $50 application fee after you start your application.

3. Copy of the biographical page of your passport.

To ensure accuracy of your immigration documentation, a copy of the biographical page of your passport is required for admission.

4. Financial Documentation

U.S. Immigration Law requires that all F-1 and J-1 students demonstrate sufficient funds available for their educational expenses prior to immigration document issuance (Forms I-20 or DS-2019). International students who reside on campus are eligible for the out-of-state tuition waiver. The following documents are required for issuance of immigration documents:

  • Financial Support Statement completed by student and if appropriate signed by the individual providing financial support for educational expenses.
  • Bank Statement or other form of financial documentation that demonstrates the ability to fund educational expenses for 2 semesters of study. The document must be in English, from within the last six months with an ending balance as it appears here.


Admitted students can defer their admission to another semester only once. Students who want to apply again must start a new application and pay the application fee.

Note to All Applicants

Students who intend to enroll in the Intensive English Program (IEP) are not required to submit evidence of English Language Proficiency.

If you are transferring your SEVIS record to UCA from a different institution, or if you are currently in the United States, you must submit a copy of your current visa, I-94 printout and entry document (I-20 or DS-2019).

UCA does not tolerate forged documentation; applications submitted with such documentation will be denied.

Incomplete applications and supporting documents are not retained past the semester of application. If you wish to continue your application to a later semester, you must notify International Admissions prior to the start of that semester. If you do not inform us of your intent to continue your application to a later semester, you must to reapply and resubmit your application documents.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact