Report to Center for Global Learning and Engagement

As an international student, you are responsible contacting a DSO when for any of the following:

  • When you change your major or program level
  • If you transfer into UCA or transfer out to another school;
  • When you change your address;
  • When you are reinstated if you fall out of status;
  • When you change your visa status (e.g. H-1 to F-1)
  • Any other event or information that affects your F-1 status. If in doubt, contact a DSO.

See DSOs at UCA.

Keep Learning

Maintaining Student Immigration Status

F-1 Students

Employment Options for International Students