CARRY ON LUGGAGE
Don’t forget to pack a carry-on! This important piece of luggage will remain with you on the airplane and will contain necessary items to keep with you during your flight.
- Flight itinerary and tickets
- Passport, I-20 or DS-2019
- Contact information for International Engagement, as well as any friends you may have at UCA
- Contact information for your country’s American consulate
- Toiletries (containers less than 100 mL each)
- Prescription Medication
- Immunization Record (MMR 1, MMR 2, & tuberculosis tests)
- Between US $200-US $500 in cash.
- International credit or debit card
- A fresh change of clothes
Clothing for climate in Conway:
- Short sleeves, long sleeves, T-Shirts
- Shorts, skirts
- Pants (slacks, khakis), Jeans
- Light jackets, blazer, coat
- Suits, dress shirts/pants (1-2 sets)
- Sportswear, swim suit
- Warm hat, scarf, gloves
- Sneakers, casual shoes, sandals, flip flops
- Toothbrush, toothpaste
- Shampoo, conditioner, soap, comb
- Cosmetics, skin care items
- Prescription medication – enough for your length of stay
- Cell phone and charger
- Laptop and cable
- USB Flash Drive
- Camera and Camera charger
- Glasses, Contacts, Solution
- Backpack, purse, or tote bag
- Favorite spices that may be hard to find in the US
- Traditional Clothing for special events
- Small items to remind you of home.
- Small, inexpensive gifts for your host family or other special people you meet in the United States.
Did you forget something?
International Engagement will have nightly shuttles to Wal-Mart the first week where you can purchase items you forgot or lost. We will also have weekly grocery shuttles throughout the semester.