Students applying for the Communication Science and Disorders (MS), Nursing (MSN), Occupational Therapy (MS) and Physical Therapy (DPT) DO NOT apply to the UCA Graduate School until you have (1) applied through the CAS system, (2) been accepted into the UCA program, and (3) been instructed to do so by the department at UCA. Please visit the program website for further information regarding the application process for the program.
Graduate School application
- Online Application (ONLY for citizens of the United States)
- Select application (6) Graduate admission app.
- To apply use Internet Explorer as your browser. Chrome and Safari are NOT compatible with this process. Note: A $25 nonrefundable Graduate School application fee must be paid before applications are processed.
- International students must apply through International Programs at
- Concurrent Enrollment Application (NOT for use by Education, Nursing, Occupational Therapy, or Computer Science students).
Students should also submit transcripts from all institutions attended. Foreign transcripts must be accompanied by a UCA recognized third-party course-by-course credential evaluation. The Office of International Engagement maintains a list of UCA recognized third-party credential evaluators.
Students should take a look at specific application requirements and timelines for the specific program of interest.
In addition to your application to Graduate School, many graduate programs require supplemental forms and documents be submitted to their department. Please visit the department's website and/or contact the director of the program to which you are applying for more information. See a list of programs.
Graduate School admission entrance exam requirements:
Submit required test scores (GRE, GMAT, Praxis I) or hold a valid standard educator license for most College of Education applicants. Accountancy MAcc and the MBA program require either the GMAT or the GRE. All other programs require the GRE.Students should submit the GRE or other required scores. Scores should be no more than five years old.
- GRE scores should be no more than five years old. The UCA institution code for the GRE is 6012. Note: You must select UCA Graduate School to receive your scores upon completing the exam. Indicating that you are a current UCA student will NOT result in submission of your scores to the Graduate School.
Campus Safety and Security:
UCA is committed to assisting all members of the UCA community in providing for their own safety and security. The annual security and fire safety compliance document is available on the UCAPD Web site at http://www.ucapd.com/CleryReport.
If you would like to receive the combined Annual Security and Fire Safety Report which contains this information, you can stop by the University Police Department at W.J. Sowder Street and Marion Ross Avenue, Conway, AR 72035 or you can request that a copy be mailed to you by calling (501) 450-3111. The Website and booklet contain information regarding campus security and personal safety including topics such as: crime prevention, fire safety, university police law enforcement authority, crime reporting policies, disciplinary procedures and other matters of importance related to security and safety on campus. They also contain information about crime statistics for the three previous calendar years concerning reported crimes that occurred on campus; in certain off-campus buildings or property owned or controlled by UCA; and on public property within, or immediately adjacent to and accessible from the campus.