Freshman- A student who is still completing a high school or secondary school education, or has completed high school or secondary school and not taken a college or university course is considered a freshmen for purposes of admission to the University of Central Arkansas. See requirements below.
- Undergraduate Application for Admission
- An official high school transcript or GED
- ACT or SAT Scores
- $25 application fee- admission applications will not be processed until application fee has been received.* (If a student applies AT A BEAR FACTS DAY, the application fee can be waived. The student MUST apply on site at the event, not apply beforehand and then attend a UCA Bear Facts Day. ONLY students who attend the event and apply on campus will get the waiver.)
- Proof of two immunizations against measles and rubella (unless you were born before 1957), making you age exempt.
- Official college transcripts of any previous college credits awarded.
*If you have questions about a fee waiver, please contact our office at 1-800-243-8245 or contact your high school counselor.
Freshmen Admission Criteria:
Students with a 2.5 GPA + 19 ACT Composite in English, Math, & Reading can be admitted unconditionally.
Students with a 2.25 GPA + 16 ACT Composite or equivalent scores on the SAT or COMPASS exams may qualify for conditional admission.Freshmen apply online here.
Helpful Freshman Links