Freshman- A student who is still completing a high school or secondary school education, or has completed high school or secondary school but not taken a college or university course is considered a freshman for purposes of admission to the University of Central Arkansas. See requirements below.
- Undergraduate Application for Admission
- An official high school transcript or GED
- ACT or SAT Scores
- $25 application fee- admission applications will not be processed until application fee has been received.* (If a student applies AT A BEAR FACTS DAY, the application fee can be waived. The student MUST apply on site at the event, not apply beforehand and then attend a UCA Bear Facts Day. ONLY students who attend the event and apply on campus will get the waiver.)
- Proof of two immunizations against measles and rubella (unless you were born before 1957), making you age exempt.
- Official college transcripts of any previous college credits awarded.
*If you have questions about a fee waiver, please contact our office at 1-800-243-8245 or contact your high school counselor.
For Fall 2016, to be considered for admission to the University of Central Arkansas, an applicant must meet the following requirements:
- 2.75 high school GPA
- 21 ACT Composite/1450 SAT combined (Critical Reading/Math/Writing)
- Individual subject sub-scores that exempt a student from required remediation
- Other requirements as outlined in the Undergraduate Bulletin
- 2.50 high school GPA
- 17 ACT Composite/1210 SAT combined (Critical Reading/Math/Writing)
- Minimum 15 ACT subject sub-scores in all areas is required
Helpful Freshman Links