The Information Technology Help Desk at UCA exists to respond to your IT issues and requests, as well as schedule necessary service.
You can contact us by email or phone, or visit us in person at Burdick Hall 101 (see right).
Before we can assist you, we must verify that you are a student, faculty member, or staff member of UCA.
If you call us, be prepared to provide the following:
- your full name
- your UCA ID number (on your BearCard)
- your date of birth
- the last four digits of your social security number.
You must provide all four; two or three of the four is not an option.
If you visit us in person at Burdick Hall 101, you must provide a UCA ID, a state ID, or driver’s license. Otherwise, we cannot help you.
For security reasons, we do not reset or supply passwords through email.
We are prohibited from working on personally-owned computers. Our services are limited to university-owned devices. However, we are more than willing to answer questions and assist you with any problem you may have.
Tips When Contacting Us
- If you are sending email from a non-UCA account, please identify yourself. Are you a student? Do you work here? Do you live in the residence halls? If we cannot tell who sent the message, it will be more difficult to assist you. Anonymous email may not receive a response.
- Please describe your issue with as much detail as possible. Non-specific questions like “Why doesn’t the Internet work?” are impossible to answer. The more details you can provide about your issue, the better prepared we are to serve you and resolve your issue.
- If you are sending information to a particular person at the Help Desk, please specify that person in your message.