Federal Aid Updates

The most up to date information about Federal Aid and the Coronavirus

UCA Novel Coronavirus Homepage

Information for UCA students, faculty and staff


Information about the Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF) which is funding through the federal legislation (CARES, CRRSAA, and ARPA)


Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):

Q – Where may I find information about how COVID-19 will affect my loan repayment?

A – Your best option is to contact you student loan servicer directly.


Q – My family’s income has been impacted by the pandemic. Can I appeal my financial aid eligibility to receive more funds?

A – UCA understands that your family may have had changes to your financial circumstances related to the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. A student may submit a Special/Unusual Circumstance Application based on a change in circumstances such as unemployment, loss of untaxed income, a death of the parent or spouse. Changes or anticipated changes to income may not always result in a change to financial aid eligibility but our staff is committed to working with each student who has concerns about their individual circumstances. If you have specific questions or would like to request more information about how to apply for a special circumstance, contact the Office of Student Financial Aid online, in person, or by telephone.