Student Forms

Please note that our official means of communication is through the student’s UCA email account.  The student may access the status of their financial aid application and award information through the UCA self service portal myUCA.


Notice the Optional Forms section.  We strongly encourage all students to complete the Release of Information document if they want to allow parents, spouses or other parties to contact the Office of Student Financial Aid to discuss the financial aid application of the student.


2017-2018 forms are for Fall 2017, Spring 2018 & Summer 2018

Only submit these forms if requested by the Office of Student Financial Aid

Child Support Paid 1718

High School Completion Status 1718

Household Resources and Family Income 1718

Household Size Worksheet 1718

Identity Statement (Notarized) 1718

Identity Statement (Sign in office) 1718

Parent Income Verification Form 1718

SNAP Food Stamps Received 1718

Student Income Verification Form 1718

Tax Extension Instructions 1718

Verification of Independent Status1718

Optional forms

Release of Information 1718


2016-2017 forms are for Fall 2016, Spring 2017 & Summer 2017

Required Reading 1617

Only submit these forms if requested by the Office of Student Financial Aid

Attendance Verification Form Fall 2016

Child Support Paid 1617

High School Completion Status 1617

Household Resources and Family Income 1617

Household Size Worksheet 1617

Identity Statement (Notarized) 1617

Identity Statement (Sign in Office) 1617

Parent Income Verification Form 1617

SNAP Food Stamps Received 1617

Student Income Verification Form 1617

Tax Extension Instructions 1617

Verification of Independent Status 1617

Optional forms

Release of Information 1617

Title IV Authorization Change Form