Face coverings are optional in all campus spaces.
Stay informed with the most recent COVID-19 communication and information.
Testing and Tracing Data
Testing and tracing data will be updated weekly every Wednesday by 10 a.m.
The health and safety of our campus community are top priorities at the University of Central Arkansas. UCA’s Pandemic Planning and Response team and our local health care and education consortium continue to meet weekly to monitor developments related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
We are focused on the following actions:
- Ensure vaccine and booster shot availability to UCA students and employees.
- Stress all health and hygiene best practices.
- Continue a robust testing and tracing protocol.
- Assess and prepare to manage appropriate levels of quarantine and isolation housing.
- Prioritize in-person courses and activities but have contingency plans for limited virtual instruction if necessary.
This page is intended to provide important resources and information, as well as answer any questions that faculty, staff, students and families may have as we navigate the COVID-19 pandemic. The website will be updated regularly, and general questions about our pandemic response can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The last status update was February 28, 2022.