UCA Housing Move-In Day is quickly approaching!
Please read the following important information on the 2015 Move-In Day schedule:
Saturday, August 15 - Upperclass Student Move-In Day
NOON - 5:00pm
*Upperclass students may move-in IF their housing assignment is in:
- EPIC in Bear Hall
- Farris Hall
- New Hall
- Bear Village apartments
- Erbach, Torreyson, or Oak Tree apartments
- Stadium Park apartments
- Western Heights apartments
*There will not be SOS/Fast-Movers on this day.*
Sunday, August 16 - Freshman Move-In Day
*Freshman Halls will be split into two move-in groups/times as follows:
GROUP 1: 8:00 am - Noon Campus Routes Map AM
- Baridon Hall (Gold)
- Bear Hall (Gray/silver)
- Carmichael Hall (Pink)
- Conway Hall (Red)
- EDGE in Hughes Hall (Green)
GROUP 2: 1:00pm - 5:00 pm Campus Routes Map PM
- STEM in Arkansas Hall (Yellow)
- Bernard Hall (Purple)
- STARS in Short/Denney Hall (Black)
- State Hall (Blue)
- Farris Hall (Orange)
*SOS/Fast-Movers will only be available during the scheduled move-in times/locations above.*
- Students may opt to move-in later than their scheduled time as long as they check in by 5:00 pm on August 20.
- There will be a Move-In Day map that is color-coded for each freshman residence hall move-in day route.
- Mandatory Freshman Hall meetings are at 6:30 pm on August 16.
- The Housing & Residence Life Office will be open from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm on August 16.
- The first meal will be supper on August 16 in the cafeteria.
Please feel free to contact me or another HRL staff member if you have any questions.