Part Time Residence

Part-Time Students

Residency in university housing requires full-time enrollment (minimum of 12 hours for undergraduates and 6 hours for graduate students). Students who drop below full-time enrollment may request permission from the Housing & Residence Life Office to maintain residency. Any
policy violation committed by a part-time student may result in removal from housing.
Please complete the form below if you are registered under 12 hours (as an undergraduate) or 6 hours (as a graduate student.)


Click here for the Part Time Residency FormĀ