I received my I-20. What do I do now?….Apply for your visa!

You have been accepted to the
University of Central Arkansas!

In your admission packet, you should have received a Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant Visa Status (F-1) Form I-20 or Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant Visa Status (J-1) Form DS-2019. If your I-20 or DS-2019 is lost, damaged or contains incorrect information, contact the Office of International Admissions as soon as possible. The preferred method of communication is email: international@uca.edu

  1. Pay your Student and Exchange Visitor Information Systems (SEVIS) I-901 fee (If you have not already done so within the last 12 months) https://www.fmjfee.com/index.html Your SEVIS ID number is printed on your I-20 or DS-2019!
  2. Review information about applying for a nonimmigrant visa here: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/study/student-visa.html
  3. Complete the application for your nonimmigrant student visa here: https://ceac.state.gov/GenNIV/ (This page works better with Firefox or Microsoft Edge browsers).
  4. Schedule your visa interview here: https://evisaforms.state.gov/Instructions/SchedulingSystem.asp (Please NOTE: If you cannot schedule an interview before the classes start date at UCA, go ahead and choose the earliest available interview date. Then call the Embassy or Consulate to request an earlier date. Click here to see how you can do this.