To begin counseling services you must complete and hand deliver the Intake Paperwork to the Counseling Center.  We are located on the third floor in the Student Health Building, Suite 327.  You may print the form below or come by our office to fill out forms provided.  After submission of our intake forms you will be assigned to one of our counselors.  The counselor will call you to schedule your intake appointment.

Initial appointments cannot be set up by phone.

Intake Paperwork

Couples Intake Paperwork (Each individual needs to complete the forms)