Title IV Authorization Questions

What is a Title IV Authorization?

A Title IV Authorization is your approval to use federal financial aid to pay charges other than tuition/fees and room/board.

For example, you may want to charge your books at the UCA Bookstore pending disbursement of your excess aid.  In order to do so, you must authorize the Student Accounts to use your federal financial aid to pay for your books.

Other examples of charges your excess aid may pay, if you authorize it:
  • Greek Village Parlor Fees
  • Bear Card expenses
  • parking fees

How do I complete the authorization?

  • You may complete the authorization on your myUCA Financial Aid Account
  • Simply log on to your myUCA account and follow the tabs below

Student/Financial Aid | Financial Aid | Award | Award for Aid Year | Resources/Additional Information