The UCA College of Education offers many online programs including: school/district leadership, school counseling, library-media, instructional technology, reading/dyslexia, gifted and talented, special education, teacher leadership, college student personnel administration, and an Interdisciplinary Ph.D. program in Leadership.
UCA also has a large MAT program for post-baccalaureate candidates who want to pursue entry into the teaching profession by earning an initial teacher license in middle level education or a relevant secondary education content area.
Some online programs do have minimal face-to-face requirements (such as program and/or class orientation meetings). Please see the program webpage for more information regarding those specific requirements.
- Advanced Studies in Teacher Leadership – MSE
- Educational Leadership – EdS
- District-Level Administration – PMC
- Gifted and Talented – GC
- Instructional Technology – MS
- Distance Education – GC
- Media Design and Development – GC
- Technical Support – GC
- Library Media and Information Technologies – MS
- Master of Arts in Teaching – MAT
- Reading – MSE
- School Counseling – MS
- School Leadership, Management, & Administration – MS
- Adult Education Program Administration – PMC
- Building Administration – PMC
- Curriculum Administration – PMC
- Gifted and Talented Administration – PMC
- Special Education Program Administration – PMC
- Special Education – MSE