The Biology Club welcomes all interested students. The advantage of membership is the networking and fellowship of students interested in all aspects of biology.
– outdoor activities throughout Arkansas
-support for the Jewell Moore Nature Reserve
– educational outreach programs for central Arkansas youth
– fundraising events
Meetings are usually held on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of every month during the fall and spring semester at X-period in the Lewis Science Center Room 127.
Biology Club Officers
- President: Hayley Heacox, firstname.lastname@example.org
- VP: Nadine Whitehead, email@example.com
- Treasurer: Beth Auld
- Secretary: Kelly Gamelin
- Public Relations: Billy Huggins
- Faculty Adviser: Steve Karafit, firstname.lastname@example.org