Cancellation of Registration and Withdrawal Information

Graduate students: please see the Graduate School forms page.

Cancellation of Registration

A student who advance registers and decides not to attend must officially notify the University by submitting an Official Withdrawal form to cancel the advance registration before the first day of scheduled classes for the term. This will prevent the posting of financial charges to the account and the recording of grades on the academic record.

Withdrawal Information

An enrolled student may officially withdraw from the University during a term, but must do so by the date specified in the Academic Calendar for that term.

  • Graduate students – contact the Graduate Deans Office, Torreyson Library, Room 328.
  • Undergraduate Students – Students who wish to drop all their courses during a given term are required to complete the Undergraduate Withdrawal Form. Once the form is submitted, please allow the Office of the Registrar a few business days to process your submission. Unfortunately, students cannot be dropped by staff over the phone.  If you have any questions about billing, please contact the Office of Student Accounts at or 501-450-5015.

It is the intent of UCA to assist its students, where and when appropriate and possible, in their efforts to continue their education. Please contact the Office of the Registrar at if you have any questions about the withdrawal process.