Title IV Authorizations

Financial Aid Authorizations

  • Title IV – If you did not authorize UCA to use Federal Student Aid to pay for allowable educationally related charges other than tuition, fees, room, and board, you will NOT be able to charge books.  You will also have to pay for charges like parking fines, the Greek Village fee, late fees, etc… out of your own pocket.  If you do not pay them, there will be holds on your account.  Please check your financial aid requirements through myUCA to verify that requirement TIV is a “1”.  If it is a “2”, you did not authorize UCA to pay these fees.  If it is an “N”, you need to answer the financial aid questions on myUCA.  To change your answer, please contact the Financial Aid office.