Degree Verification

The Office of the Registrar maintains the permanent records of University of Central Arkansas students. A transcript is the student’s permanent academic record, which includes courses completed, grades and degrees conferred to a student.

University of Central Arkansas has partnered with National Student Clearinghouse to be the primary source provider for employers and other organizations to obtain instant online degree verification results.