Travel Registry

UCA International Travel Registry 

Faculty, staff, or students traveling internationally on UCA-related business must complete this travel registry before any travel or Purchase Order will be approved.  Travel requests will be held by the UCA Travel Office until this form is completed and approved.  UCA will use this information in the event of an emergency. Please have a copy of your passport and your travel itinerary available when completing this online form.

Individuals requesting to travel in locations with a level 3 U.S. State Department travel advisory require further review. Please submit the online form to begin this process: Request for Exception to International Travel Policy.

For questions on any form, please contact The Office of Education Abroad. Email: or call (501) 450-3387.

 Student: International Travel Registry
 Faculty and Staff: International Travel Registry

UCA Travel Policy

UCA students may not use UCA Study abroad scholarships or other university financial aid to travel or study in locations rated at LEVEL 4 DO NOT TRAVEL on the U.S. Department of State’s Travel Advisory website.  Students traveling in areas or countries with Level 1 and Level 2 ratings should consult the website at and heed all warnings while avoiding all Level 4 areas or locations that may exist in some countries.

All travel to locations or countries with a LEVEL 3 RECONSIDER TRAVEL advisory must be pre-approved by the Associate Vice President for Global Learning and Engagement, Legal Counsel, the Provost and Executive Vice President, and the President of the University of Central Arkansas.

For more information, please contact staff at the International Engagement Office or the Office of Education Abroad.

Official U.S. Resources for Travel Abroad

The Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) is a free service provided by the U.S. Government to U.S. citizens who are traveling to, or living in, a foreign country. STEP allows you to enter information about your upcoming trip abroad so that the Department of State can better assist you in an emergency. STEP also allows Americans residing abroad to get routine information from the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate.

U.S. State Department Locate a U.S. embassy anywhere in the world, report a lost or stolen passport, travel warnings and advisories, emergencies aboard, traveling tips, how to register with the local consulate, etc.

Center for Disease Control (CDC) Review CDC information regarding destinations to which you are traveling, suggested vaccines, and other useful information.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________IInternational Insurance

iNext International Insurance  If you would like to receive information to purchase international insurance, please contact The Office of Education Abroad via phone or email. Email or 501-450-3387. You can also contact iNext International Insurance to purchase and learn more about coverage.

Education Abroad Incident Report

To be completed by faculty, staff, or students with any minor or major incidents abroad. Education Abroad Incident Report