Apply Now




If you are not a current UCA student and want to study abroad with a short term program, please work with the UCA Office of Admissions.  Students who are attending another university may register as a visiting student. Click here for more information. The Visiting Student is for students that are attending a different institution and plan to take coursework at UCA for one term that will transfer back to their “home” institution.  The Non-Degree Seeking student type is for students who are not currently attending a different institution (or may have never attended a different institution) and would like to take coursework at UCA without receiving a degree.