The College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics will hold the 22nd Annual Student Research Symposium on April 15, 2016 from 2PM-4PM in the HPER Center Gym. Everyone is invited to drop in and see the vast array of research topics that our students are involved with.
Instructions for abstract submission:
- Use 2016 Abstract Template
- Submit abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline to submit abstracts is March 31, 2016.
Instructions for poster submission:
- Use 2016 Poster Template
- Use white background – $40.00 fee for color background
- Include any Sponsor / Collaboration logos at bottom of poster
- Poster Size: Width – 46 inches x Height – 40 inches
- Send file as PDF to email@example.com
- Deadline to submit posters for printing is April 11, 2016 by 12 noon.