Nontraditional Students

Are you a nontraditional student? If you can answer yes to at least one of the following questions, see the link below to find out more about the free services available here at UCA. You belong!

Are you….

  • parenting?
  • married?
  • a veteran, reservist, or active duty U.S. military?
  • a transfer student?
  • 25 years of age or older?

Nontraditional Student Brochure

The Nontraditional Student Office is located in Bernard Hall 205, telephone 501-852-5201. If you need assistance and no one is at the desk, come upstairs to Bernard 302. We will be happy to help you in any way we can.

Join us on Facebook

Dr. Kathy Clayborn, Director of Nontraditional Student Services
We encourage you to join the Career Services/Cooperative Education Program Facebook page to get the latest news about employment or visit job listings using the menu to the left.

Career Services sponsors the Nontraditional Student Organization to provide community and support for UCA’s nontraditional students.

To join us on CubConnect! Click here to join our group!