Summer 2019 Study Abroad Program Registration
Apply by 12/14/2019 and pay the $500 deposit for students notified to receive a Study Abroad Scholarship

Last day for Summer 2019 program registration and $500 deposit is 1/30/2019

Summer 2019 Program Applications

Semester Exchange
Semester Exchange Application:  Using the Semester Exchange Checklist, gather the appropriate materials (if you have started the process for a passport this will be accepted rather than your copy of the actual passport) and turn these into the Study Abroad Office before the published deadlines.  Also, please submit this online form: Semester Exchange Program Application

  • Apply by September 24 for Spring 2019
  • Apply by March 15 for Fall 2019
Peer advisers can answer your questions about Study Abroad. Make an appointment below, call or email us, or come by on Walk-in Wednesdays.
Non-UCA Student Participants in a Summer Study Abroad Program

All participants must enroll in a minimum of three hours unless otherwise stated.

If you plan to study abroad with a summer program and are not a current UCA student, please work with the Office of Admissions.  

Students who are attending another university may register as a visiting student. For more information visit:

UCA graduates: Any May 2018 graduates, and any other previous UCA grads, should complete the Undergraduate Readmit Application as a non-degree seeking post-bacc student. Create an account at  If you have an existing account, sign in with your email address and password used to create the account. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click, “Create a New Application.” When prompted, select the Undergraduate Re-Admit Application” and submit the application.

Individuals who have completed an undergraduate degree outside of UCA should follow these instructions.  Create an account at and select Post-Bacc non-degree seeking as your student type. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click, “Create a New Application.” When prompted, click “UCA Undergraduate Application” and submit the application