Six things you need to know about the 1098-T form.
- 1098-T tax forms will be available starting January 31.
- Students’ 1098-T forms are available on their MyUCA and can be located through the instructions below.
- If a student received more scholarships or grants than eligible charges billed for that tax year UCA is not required to mail a 1098-T to the student.
- Charges that are not considered eligible for tax purposes are Housing, Meal Plan, and Student Health Fee. These charges will not be reflected on an eligible student’s 1098-T.
- Book charges are eligible to claim, but it is the student’s responsibility to keep detailed receipts and claim them when filing taxes.
- Please refer to IRS Publication 970 and IRS 1098-T instructions at www.irs.gov for more information about the1098-T.
Directions for Viewing and Printing Your 1098T through myUCA
This service is best supported by Internet Explorer
- Log into myUCA
- Click on the Self-Service tab (the 2nd tab)
- Click on Student & Financial Aid link
- Click on Student Accounts
- Select Tax Year (Submit)
- Print Tax Notification
- Log out of myUCA
If you are a current student and are unable to log into myUCA, please contact the IT Helpdesk at 450-3107.
If you are a former student and are unable to log into myUCA, please click here to request a login to get to 1098T information.
UCA cannot provide tax advice regarding 1098-T tax forms. All questions regarding the use of a 1098-T on your income tax return must be directed to a qualified tax accountant. The 1098-T is an informational document provided by UCA.