To advise the leaders of the service-learning program; to recommend progressive changes that will advance the service-learning program; to assist with the assessment and evaluation of the service-learning program; to facilitate the implementation of service-learning across the university.
- The Service-Learning Faculty Liaison, Service-Learning Program Coordinator, Director of the Center for Teaching Excellence, and Associate Provost for Instructional Support are permanent members.
- In consultation with the chairs, each college Dean appoints one faculty member, to include a faculty member from Honors College and University College appointed by the Dean/Director.
- All internal members are approved by the Faculty Senate.
- Two members will be drawn from the Conway community at large, nominated by themselves or by the committee members and approved by the Associate Vice-President for Outreach and Community Engagement.
- Two student members will be appointed by the SGA
Except for members of the Conway community and students, who serve one-year terms, members serve staggered three-year terms. Initial appointees will draw for length of term. The Service-Learning Faculty Liaison chairs this committee. The Service-Learning Coordinator and Associate Provost for Instructional Support are non-voting members.
|Peter Mehl, Chair||Permanent||Service-Learning Faculty Liaison|
|Lesley Graybeal||Permanent||Service-Learning Coordinator|
|Kurt Boniecki||Permanent||Associate Provost for Instructional Support|
|Amy Hawkins||Permanent||Director, Center for Teaching Excellence|
|Tess Fletcher||2016||Conway community member|
|Judi Lively||2016||Conway community member|
|Donna Bowman||Honors College|
|Mary Wood||University College|
Provost (or designee)
Please send the agenda and minutes to: Chair of the Committee on Committees