BA/BFA Juried Senior Exhibition Deadlines
Works in all media by graduating seniors in the UCA Department of Art
Exhibition on View: Thursday, April 6, 2017 – Thursday, April 27, 2017
Opening Receptions: Thursday, April 6, 2017, 4-6 PM, and Sunday, April 9, 2017, 2-4 PM
- Participating students should submit their mailing lists for invitations to the Senior Exhibit to the Art Office by Friday, February 10, 2017. Click here for mailing list form
- Artwork is due in gallery on or before Monday, March 27, by 5:00 PM Each artwork must be clearly identified with artist’s name and title of work. BA/BFA Artwork ID Form
- Final BA/BFA Senior Exhibition: Inventory Form, artist statement, and label info due to Brian Young, Baum Gallery Director, on or before Thursday, March 30, by 5:00 PM. Forward in an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Dates for installation of artwork are Wednesday, March 29th through Tuesday, April 4th, 10:00 AM-5:00 PM. All work must be installed by Tuesday, April 4th by 5 PM to be considered for honors.
- All art work must be retrieved from the gallery by Friday, April 28th at 5 PM.
- Works not retrieved promptly will be transported to the Schichtl Studio Building hallway.
- Works left in the Schichtl hallway will be disposed of on Friday, May 26th, unless prior arrangements have been made.
Forms for Exhibitions