International Insurance



UCA study abroad programs enroll participants in iNext for international insurance needs. Each participant will be registered (as required) for iNext International Insurance if participating in a UCA sponsored study abroad program. Enrolled students will be emailed insurance details.
Optional Coverage:
Trip Cancellation is not available as part of the included Comprehensive Basic Plan. Students may purchase Trip Cancellation/Interruption coverage as an upgrade. Please contact to ask more about optional coverage for trip cancellation.

Independent Study Abroad

International Insurance Coverage Options

Option 1 iNext International Insurance

If you are completing an independent study abroad and would like to have iNext international insurance, please visit this link and contact iNext to enroll and pay for this insurance: All students in semester exchange or UCA sponsored summer study abroad programs are enrolled in this type of insurance. Though more expensive than option 2 below, iNext offers more extensive coverage.

Option 2 International Student Identity Card (ISIC) & International Teacher Identity Card (ITIC) offers discounts and services at home and around the world. The ISIC card is the only internationally-recognized student ID and ISIC card holders are members of a truly global club. Every year more than 4.5 million students from 120 countries use their student card to take advantage of offers on travel, shopping, museums and more, worldwide.

ISIC & ITIC also provide travel insurance plan benefits, emergency assistance services, concierge services and 24-hour emergency hotline assistance. Students and teachers can upgrade from Basic to Premium.