Mathematics focus tracks
Mathematics Education focus tracks
The Mathematics Education program at UCA is administered through our “STEM Teach” program. The Mathematics education track is designed for students that know they want to pursue a career in teaching; the other two are for students that want to study pure and applied mathematics and want to keep their options open to teaching.
Data Science focus tracks
The data science track is designed to prepare students for work in data science.
The department offers two options for minors in mathematics as well as a minor in statistics. See the minors page for more detail.
These maps provide a suggested four-year completion schedule as well as comparable courses in the Arkansas Course Transfer System
- B.A. in Mathematics
- B.S. in Pure Mathematics
- B.S. in Applied Mathematics
- B.S. Data Science
- B.S. STEM Teach Pure Mathematics
- B.S. STEM Teach Applied Mathematics
- B.S. STEM Teach Mathematics Education
Bulletin / Courses
- Undergraduate Bulletin
- Mathematics Courses in the 2015-2016 Bulletin
- STEM Courses in the 2015-2016 Bulletin