BearBucks is a declining balance program similar to DD and is available to students, faculty, and staff. BearBucks are sold directly through the BearCard office located in Bernard Hall, 110.
BearBucks NEVER expire as long as the student is enrolled at UCA or the faculty/staff is affiliated with UCA.
BearBucks may be used for:
- Copies and Laser printing in
- Torreyson Library
- College of Business
- Academic Success Center (Torreyson Library).
- Bookstore purchases.
- UCA Health Center
- Purchases at all UCA food service locations.
- Purchases at participating off campus vendors. Click here for a list of vendors
The BearBucks account will be activated automatically upon receipt by the BearCard Office of an initial and minimum deposit of one U.S. dollar (US$ 1.00).
Deposits may be made as follows:
- Click Here to add online with a credit/debit card.
- By mail, with a check or money order.
- In person, by visiting the BearCard Center with cash, check or credit/debit card; calling us with a debit/credit card; or at a campus Automatic Deposit Machine (ADM) with cash or credit/debit card.
There are no charges assessed to BearBucks users for any transaction(s); however, should a check presented for deposit be returned due to insufficient funds, the user will be charged a $15.00 fee. The account will be deactivated until sufficient funds are deposited. For more information, please read our Disclosure Statement.
For any questions, contact us at 501.450.5818 during normal hours of operation or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.