The Office of Student Success is here to help students:
- become better prepared academically
- achieve their educational goals.
The Student Success staff and programs will assist you from start to finish with:
- summer programs that help entering freshmen get started right
- individual tutoring and supplemental instruction that will assist you in successfully completing your courses
- peer success coaching that can help you navigate UCA and motivate you toward success
- workshops and seminars that aid you in completing your degree and reaching graduation.
We want you to succeed! We know you can.
For more information or assistance, please contact:
Dr. Julia Winden-Fey
Director, Office of Student Success
Old Main Suite 104
The Office of Student Success and UCA are proud co-sponsors of the Annual Arkansas Student Success Symposium. For more information on the Symposium, please see www.arkansasstudentsuccess.org