Get Connected with Service Opportunities
Check Out Upcoming Service Events and Sign Up in GivePulse or CubConnect!
UCA’s Service-Learning & Volunteerism staff are here to connect you with a broad and diverse network of local, regional, national, and international community partners so that you can gain valuable experience, foster relationships, and discover your passion through volunteer service!
- Apply for a paid service experience through AmeriCorps with BearsServe Leaders
- Check the Service tab on CubConnect for upcoming volunteer events, or go directly to GivePulse, our service tracking tool, to see our list of community partners (“Affiliates”) and contact them directly for opportunities to get involved.
- Receive emails about upcoming volunteer opportunities: Join the Volunteer Opportunities portal on CubConnect to receive our monthly mailing list!
- Contact the Service-Learning & Volunteerism staff with any questions you may have about how to get involved! Call Dr. Lesley Graybeal at 501-852-7416 or email email@example.com for support.
Take the BearsServe Challenge!
- SERVE the community through UCA-sponsored opportunities or those you find on your own
- TRACK your service hours on GivePulse (Find instructions here!)
- BE RECOGNIZED for completing the BearsServe Challenge (30 hours in an academic year) or the Community Engagement and Service pathway on the BearX Co-Curricular Transcript!
- Ready to graduate? Request a community service graduation cord if you’ve logged at least 100 hours during your time at UCA!
Connect with UCA Volunteers!
Are you a community organization who needs volunteers? Email us to request an invitation to affiliate with us on GivePulse, where you can share your events with UCA students and the public, manage shifts and volunteers, and track the impact of volunteers on your organization! Learn more about the resources available on the Community Partner Resource Page and email us to get started.
If you have questions or need more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.