Report an Access Barrier

It is the goal of the University of Central Arkansas to remove physical access barriers whenever possible and maintain equipment so that full access to the campus community can be achieved. If you have encountered an access barrier on campus,  you can fill out the following form so the issue can be fixed.

A copy of your submission is sent to the UCA Physical Plant and to the Office of Accessibility Resources and Services. You will also receive a copy of your submission for your records. If you should have any questions or need assistance in completing this form, please contact the Office of Accessibility Resources and Services at (501) 450-3613 (voice)


  • Potential problems might include: -Broken Automatic Door Opener -Broken Elevator -Broken Lift
  • Example: The west entrance to the Student Health Building or The entrance of the Student Health Building that faces the HPER Center