(The following items can be found by clicking on the Graduate School link above)
- Graduate School Application
- Petition of Candidacy
- Change of Petition
- Graduation Forms & $40 Fee: 1) Application for Graduation, 2) Tracking of Graduate Students Form, and 3) Press Release Form. These forms can be found here. *Cap & Gowns are now purchased through the UCA Bookstore (501) 450-3414.
- PRAXIS II Assessments
UCA Writing Center (Provides assistance with writing manuals & editing)
- Junior Auxiliaries, Inc. Scholarships
- ADHE STAR (State Teacher Assistance Resource) Program
- ADHE Financial Aid Resources
Distance Education Information
Monthly legal briefs provided by Dr. Johnny Purvis. Legal Briefs are available from February 2004 to the present. Please note that some months may be be combined documents. Legal Briefs are posted ASAP.
School Counselor Bibliotherapy Resources
Leadership Studies Graduate Programs Resources
Educational Leadership Program Resources
CSPA Program Resources
ITEC Program Resources
LIBM Program Resources
Arkansas Authors Index (List of authors who were born or who have lived in Arkansas)
Deadlines: May 1 = Fall September 1 = Spring February 1 = Summer
Exit Portfolio Information
- An opening reflection is to be typed on the opening page of the folio.
- Reflections for each standard are to be typed in the given text box. Do not attach it as a Word doc. If already typed up in Word, the text can be copy/paste into the standard’s text box.
- Submit PRAXIS II test scores in Chalk and Wire to Susan Suits. Make sure to fax (501 852-2826) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to the LIBM Program Coordinator.
Arkansas Teacher Licensure Information