The Department of Student Transitions offers two different types of courses.  Our Academic Success Courses (ACAD) are designed to help equip our students with the tools necessary to achieve their academic and personal goals.  Courses with the ACAD course prefix are credit bearing courses that can be applied to a degree.

We also offer Transitional Courses (UNIV) that are designed to help you transition to college-level work with appropriate support.  You may be familiar with the words remedial and developmental that likewise indicate a need for additional instruction. 

For more information on specific courses offered in our department click the links below.

Academic Success Courses Transitional Courses