The Alumni Association Board of Directors is now accepting nominations for its 2023 slate of new board members. Current UCA Alumni Association members may nominate themselves or another Association member for the Alumni Association Board of Directors. Only current members will be considered for the slate by the Nominations Committee on the Alumni Board of Directors.
Board Member Responsibilities
- Serve a three-year term
- Know and embrace the University of Central Arkansas’ mission, goals, policies, programs, services, strengths and needs
- Know and embrace the UCA Alumni Association’s mission, goals, policies, programs, services, strengths and needs and work to increase the visibility and vitality of the Association
- Serve as an official ambassador for the University of Central Arkansas and its Alumni Association
- Ensure that the composition of the Board is representative of the diversity of the University of Central Arkansas, its alumni, and its current students
- Serve as an advocate for and participate in matters of higher education that affect the Association and University’s position in the community at large and the state of Arkansas
- Assist in the solicitation of Association memberships through individual recruitment efforts.
- Assist in the solicitation of funds and the engagement of alumni volunteer
- Serve as a member of the Alumni Association Scholarship Review committee
- Support the Association’s auxiliary programs and fundraising efforts
- Attend regular quarterly Board meetings and actively participate in Association-hosted functions and events
The deadline to submit nominations is March 31, 2023.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.