Graduate School – (The following items can be found by clicking on the Graduate School link above)
- Graduate School Application
- Graduation Forms & $40 Fee: 1) Application for Graduation, 2) Tracking of Graduate Students Form, and 3) Press Release Form. These forms can be found here. *Cap & Gowns are now purchased through the UCA Bookstore (501) 450-3414.
- PRAXIS II Assessments
UCA Writing Center (Provides assistance with writing manuals & editing)
Distance Education Information
School Counselor Bibliotherapy Resources
This Website is intended to be a resource for school counselors to help students face a multitude of challenges faced today. The information provided is easily accessible through your local library media center or the Internet.
Leadership Studies Graduate Programs Resources
Educational Leadership Program Resources
ITEC Program Resources
LIBM Program Resources
Arkansas Authors Index (List of authors who were born or who have lived in Arkansas)
- Gladys Sachse Scholarship
- Margaret Crank Amps & Heloise Griffon Scholarships (AAIM)
Deadlines: Aug 1 = Fall Dec 1 = Spring May 1 = Summer
* An application deadline extension may be granted.
Exit Portfolio Information
- An opening reflection is to be typed on the opening page of the folio.
- Reflections for each standard are to be typed in the given text box. Do not attach it as a Word doc. If already typed up in Word, the text can be copy/paste into the standard’s text box.
- Submit PRAXIS II test scores in Chalk and Wire to Dr. Huffman. Make sure to fax (501-852-2826) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to the LIBM Program Coordinator.
Arkansas Teacher Licensure Information