The College of Health and Behavioral Sciences is dedicated to the enhancement of the health and well-being of the public through:
- the preparation of professionals
- the development and advancement of knowledge
- service to its constituencies
Exceptional undergraduate and graduate programs are offered in an environment that emphasizes:
- leadership development
- cultural competence
- ethical practice
- lifelong learning
- interdisciplinary collaboration
In the College of Health & Behavioral Sciences, faculty are regarded by students as caring and concerned for their personal and professional development. Several faculty have been recognized nationally for their expertise and leadership. Our faculty continuously evaluate the practice environment to ensure that graduates enter the profession with contemporary knowledge and skills.
The College of Health & Behavioral Sciences seeks students who have:
- a strong willingness to learn
- a commitment to make a difference in the lives of others
Support the College of Health & Behavioral Sciences today.