MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE OUTSTANDING STUDENT
- The student nominee/applicant must have completed 90 or more earned hours of coursework, 30 hours of which must have been earned at the University of Central Arkansas.
- The student nominee/applicant must have an overall grade point average of 3.2 or above through the fall semester of the current academic year.
- The student nominee/applicant must have demonstrated exceptional leadership ability and rendered active service to organizations and activities sponsored by departments within the College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics. This includes participation in the student research program.
OUTSTANDING STUDENT APPLICATION MUST CONSIST OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
- Completed application form (see attached)
- At least one letter of nomination/recommendation, and no more than three (3), sent directly to the Dean of the College (LSC 145), one of which must be from a faculty member in the applicant’s major department.
- The Dean’s Office will place a transcript or printout of academic work indicating the overall grade point average in the application. The student does not need to provide this.
- Completed applications are due in the Dean’s office (LSC 145) by 4:30 pm Monday February 15th.