"The end depends upon the beginning"
HPaW Residential College in Baridon Hall (HPaW@Baridon)
EDGE Residential College in Hughes Hall (EDGE@Hughes)
The Stars Residential College in Short/Denney Hall (The Stars@Short/Denney)
STEM Residential College in Arkansas Hall (STEM@Arkansas)
EPIC Residential College in Bear Hall. (EPIC@Bear)
Each Residential College has a unique theme and character; more details can be found on the individual websites.
Resident Masters left to right: Dr. Tom Snyder (Economics) EPIC@Bear, Mr. Brian James (English) EDGE@Hughes, Dr. Danielle Archie (Psychology) HPaW@Baridon, Dr. Faith Yarberry (Chemistry) STEM@Arkansas & Dr. Kondwani Phwandaphwanda (Music) The Stars@Short/Denney
Just a few of advantages of living in a Residential College
- Each residential college has a faculty member ~called a Resident Master~ who lives in the building and serves as academic example and guide.
- Upper-class Mentors, Learning Assistants and Resident Assistants serve as positive role models and are always willing to help freshmen with any questions.
- Students take some of their classes in their building of residence, making studying and doing homework together even more convenient and productive.
- You will have an opportunity to make a difference both at home and abroad through a wide offering of service-learning projects. Take a look at what we do each year in Rwanda at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciWJwA_Nhzg
- Look here for more on the advantages of living in a Residential College.
Are you convinced you want a spot in a Residential College? Any incoming freshman or transfer student can apply for admission.