Travel Information

The UCA Procurement, Construction, Travel and Card Services  website contains the necessary information, forms, and tools needed to assist you with travel planning and travel expense reporting.  All travel requires a Banner travel requisition.

Refer to the the  Procurement and Travel Services

Note from the Travel Office: All travel requisitions should specify the method of payment (reimbursement, travel card, ghost card under document text). Please submit all TR1s electronically to  The department will keep the original documents for 5-7 years.

Travel Cards

Sponsored Travel Card

Please refer to the Departmental Credit Cards tab for more information if someone in your department or office has been issued a Sponsored Travel Card.

Ghost Credit Card

The University Ghost Credit Card will need to be used when making travel reservations (lodging, airfare, or conference registration) if the traveler in your department or office has not been issued a Sponsored Travel Card. Please access find the forms and make an appointment through the links below.

Travel Information and Forms

Ghost Card Appointments

Please visit Purchasing/Travel on College Avenue to utilize the Ghost Credit Card terminal.

Planning Group Travel

Group travel procedures can vary in different situations, it is recommended that you read the travel manual (see link above) and contact the correct person below before preparing travel for a group. 

Who to Contact

If you have travel questions regarding travel, please contact, Alex Brown (, 852.0265).

If you need to discuss athletic travel, please contact Deborah Donald, Travel Support Analyst–Athletics (, 852.0249).

Use of Vehicle during Travel

Motor Pool Usage

To reserve a UCA vehicle thru the UCA Motor Pool:  Bus/Shuttle Request Form  

$1 per mile or $60 minimum will be deducted from your departmental travel line in your budget for usage of UCA buses/shuttles.  Your Bus/Shuttle request form will serve as the supplies and service form for payment.

If the UCA bus/shuttle travel will result in an overnight stay, the department is responsible for the cost of the driver’s hotel and food. The driver is responsible for initial payment of these costs but ultimately it will be deducted from your departmental travel line. Note: It is the department’s responsibility to include the driver’s hotel reservation in initial travel plans.

Please contact Jenny Chambliss with any questions 852.0135

Enterprise Vehicle Rental

A Travel PO needs to be in place

Enterprise vehicle rental link: Enterprise  

Enterprise delivers vehicles to UCA around 8:00-8:15 a.m. If your departure is earlier you will need to adjust your reservation to cover the evening before; in this case, Enterprise delivers vehicles around 3:15 p.m. Enterprise rental requires a Banner requisition. Please review all travel guidelines before reserving a vehicle. If you wish to use a sponsored travel credit card, you must use the Enterprise rental link above (also available through the Purchasing tile on MyUCA); you will be given the option to use your travel card.

Please contact Jonathan Whitworth with any questions 450.3196

Van Safety Driver’s Course

Required for all drivers of a rented passenger van

  • Must be 25 years or older
  • Must be a paid UCA employee
  • Must have a clean driving record

The course can be found on the universities Vector Training Platform under Transportation.  There are four tests; please turn the certificates into Jonathan Whitworth.