We are happy to provide research assistance needed by students, faculty, and staff. Get help by speaking with a librarian at the reference desk, or by using our online tools and resources. We can help you find information on a specific topic, develop strategies for searching the library databases or the Web, keep track of your sources, and more.
- For the quickest help, stop by the library reference desk located on the first floor of the Torreyson Library. Reference desk hours are:
- Monday-Thursday 7:00 am to Midnight
- Friday 7:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Saturday 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Sunday 2:00 pm to Midnight
- Need extensive help or prefer a one-on-one session? Schedule a Research Coach appointment.
- To reset Library PIN or renew books, 450-3174
- With research questions, 450-5224
- See our Faculty/Staff listing for a complete listing of phone numbers.
- Email a librarian, by filling out our Ask-a-Librarian form.
- Research Guides : Online guides for finding library resources on a particular subject.
- How do I…: An online guide with general information on finding library resources.
- Library Survival Guide: PDF guide with information on using library resources and an A to Z listing of library terms and services.
- Citation Management Tools: A listing of popular citation management tools.